Mik Electronic Corporation protects personal infomration based on the following policies.
(Compliance with Laws)
1. When handling personal information (information that could be used to identify a specific individual), Mik Electronic Corporation shall comply with the obligations set forth in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, various other laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information, guidelines published by the competent minister, as well as to this Policy.
(Use within the Scope of Utilization Purpose)
2. Except where the prior consent of the individual has been obtained and where it is permitted by law, Mik Electronic Corporation shall handle personal information only within the scope required to achieve the previously specified purpose of use.
(Acquisition of Personal Information)
3. Mik Electronic Corporation shall endeavor to obtain personal information after expressing in advance the purpose of use, scope of shared entity, and contact point for inquiries, etc., of the personal information to be handled, and after obtaining the consent of the individual. Mik Electronic Corporation may take record or record the conversation during dealings or inquiry.
(Personal Information of Customers Under the Age of 15)
4. Mik Electronic Corporation takes special consideration when there is a possibility of acquring personal information of customers under the age of 15 by clearly indicating need to receive consent form their guardian and other special measures.
(Security Control Action)
5. Mik Electronic Corporation shall endeavor to keep the content of acquired personal information accurate and up to date within the scope of the purpose of use, shall take the necessary and appropriate secure management measures in accordance with technological standards at that point in time in order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, tampering, loss, or damage, etc., and shall make corrections as necessary.
(Supervision Over a Trustee)
6. Mik Electronic Corporation, within the scope required for the achievement of the purpose of use, may entrust the handling of acquired personal information to a third party. In such a case, efforts shall be made to ensure that secure management is performed as strictly as possible in relation to the handling of personal information, such as through the execution of a contract.
(Third Party Provision)
7. Except where permitted by law, Mik Electronic Corporation shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the consent of the individual. Mik Electronic Corporation shall not provide personal information to third party through the use the Opt-out system (Clause 2, Article 23 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information).
(Responding to Opinions and Demands for Disclosure etc.)
8. Mik Electronic Corporation shall respond appropriately to requests for the disclosure, amendment, ceasing of use (for introducing products and services, etc.), and deletion of personal information, as well as other opinions and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, based on the provisions of laws and regulations. Please contact the address of the company to which you provided information for assistance.
(Strengthening of Company Systems)
9. To ensure the appropriate handling of acquired personal information, Mik Electronic Corporation shall endeavor to continually strengthen and improve internal systems, including reviewing this Policy, by appointing a manager for personal information, establishing internal regulations, training officers and employees, and implementing the appropriate internal audits, etc.
Mik Electronic Corporation Co., Ltd.