Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully and agree to the terms and conditions before using Mik Electronic Corporation website ("Website"). By using the websites, you agree to all the terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please refrain from using this Website.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights, right of use, and other rights of the contents published on the Website (documents, images, character, logo, information, etc.) are owned by Mik Electronic Corporation or its respective owners Use of these contents in the Website without permission beyond the scope of copyright law is prohibited.
Rights (trademark right, copyright, right based on Unfair Competition Prevention Act) of trademarks (trademarks and service marks) used in the Website are owned by Mik Electronic Corporation or it respective owners that allowed its use by Mik Electronic Corporation. Please refrain unauthorized commercial use and other violation of the rights.
Link to the Website do not require request if agreeing and observing the Link Guideline below.
- Mik Electronic Corporation shall take no responsibility for any troubles caused by linking to the Website, trouble between users, between a user and third party, or other damages caused by accidents.
- The URL and information in a site may change without notice.
- Do not show the Website inside the frame of a web page or any other display that may mislead the web page to be recognized as the Website.
- Link from website that fall under the following are prohibited. If identified as following under any of the below, you are obliged to Mik Electronic Corporation's request to delete the link.
- Website that slanders Mik Electronic Corporation, its group companies, and their services or individuals.
- Website that mislead users to think there is cooperative or other partnership relations with Mik Electronic Corporation.
- Website that mislead users to think that Mik Electronic Corporation recognizes or supports the link source.
- Website that provides illegal information or information that has possibility of being illegal.
- Website that provides information that is obscene or against social ethics.
- Other site that are deemed inappropriate.
Suspension or Termination of Service on the Website
Service on the Website may partially or entirely suspended or terminated without prior notice. Mik Electronic Corporation shall not take any responsibility for the damage caused by suspension or termination of the service.
Change in Content of the Website
The Website may change content or address (URL) without prior notice.
Mik Electronic Corporation takes care about of the contents in the Website but their completeness, accuracy, safety, and utility of the provided information, program, various services, and other items in the Website are not guaranteed. Mik Electronic Corporation shall take no responsibility for any software and hardware accidents, trouble between users, between a user and third party, or other damages caused by accidents.
All matters related to use of the Website shall be governed by and construed by the laws. All disputes in relation to the Website shall be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Links to Third Party Websites
Third party websites linked from the Website and websites with links to the Website ("Link Sites") are managed under the responsibility of the creator of the Link Site.
- Mik Electronic Corporation does not take responsibility of the content of the Link Sites
- Users must agree to the terms and conditions for the Link Site before use.
Revision to the "About this Site
The content of term of use may change without notice depending on the change of service or technological trend. Please regularly check the latest content.